At Discovery Isle Preschool Poway, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2, in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:45am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- We have a spacious, covered outdoor playground.
- Breakfast and a nutritious, child-friendly snack are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- We were voted Best Private School by Pomerado News Readers’ Choice in 2014.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on Ted Williams Pkwy. between Pomerado & Twin Peaks Rds.) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.