A Note From Our Principal,
Happy New Year! We can’t wait to spend 2019 with you and your children. Thank you to all who participated in our holiday giving initiative last month. We were able to donate 132 pairs of pajamas to Scholastic’s Great Bedtime Story Drive. We can’t thank you enough for your participation.
Please take a moment to read through the news and reminders below and let myself or anyone else on our administrative team know if you have questions or concerns.
Our parents are vital partners in helping us to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the students in our school. The most important thing you can do to assist us in creating a healthy environment is to keep your child home if they are ill. This reduces the spread of illness and allows your child to fully recuperate. Children may not attend school until they have been symptom free for 24 hours if they display any of the following:
- Fever of 100 degrees of more—must be fever free for 24 hours with no fever-reducing medicine before returning to school
- Vomiting, diarrhea or stomach upset
- Heavy nasal discharge requiring wiping every 305 minutes
- Persistent, non-productive or barking cough
- Sore throat
- Skin rash, including diaper rash
- Head lice
- Symptoms of a communicable disease
- Fussy, cranky behavior unlike child’s normal demeanor that may indicate illness
For more information please see our Parent Handbook or reach out to a member of our administrative team.
Do you have friends who are moving to the area, having a child or are unhappy with their child’s current preschool? We are always happy to meet other parents like you and offer a $100 tuition credit for parent referrals. Please see the front office for details.
January 1st—CLOSED FOR NEW YEAR’S DAY
January 26th—Open House, 10am-1pm
From Our Education Department