Happy New Year! We can’t wait to spend 2019 with you and your children. Thank you to all who joined us for our holiday gathering last month it was so great to see everyone. Our annual pajamas drive for ” Isabella’s Gift” was a success with our sister schools we were able to collect 1,800 pajamas for Rady’s Children’s Hospital. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
With the winter weather upon us lets work together to keep our children healthy
Our parents are vital partners in helping us to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the students in our school. The most important thing you can do to assist us in creating a healthy environment is to keep your child home if they are ill. This reduces the spread of illness and allows your child to fully recuperate. Children may not attend school until they have been symptom free for 24 hours if they display any of the following:
- Fever of 100 degrees of more—must be fever free for 24 hours with no fever-reducing medicine before returning to school
- Vomiting, diarrhea or stomach upset
- Heavy nasal discharge requiring wiping every 305 minutes
- Persistent, non-productive or barking cough
- Sore throat
- Skin rash, including diaper rash
- Head lice
- Symptoms of a communicable disease
- Fussy, cranky behavior unlike child’s normal demeanor that may indicate illness
For more information please see our Parent Handbook or reach out to a member of our administrative team
Please take a moment to read through the news and reminders below and let myself or anyone else on our administrative team know if you have questions or concerns.
Aimee Hudlow, Principal
Dates To Remember:
Mon & Tuesday, Dec 31 & Jan 1st- School Closed- Happy New Year!
Thursday, Jan. 31 Children’s Art Show