Can you believe it is already May! This month we have a lot in store for our students, and teachers! Unfortunately the last day of the school year is coming upon us very quickly. If you have not re-registered for the 2017-2018 school year, the last day for your child will be on June 29th. If you are in pre-k please be on the lookout for a last day notice that we will be placing on your child’s sign in sheet. This will need to be filled out and returned to the front office by the end of May. This will serve as your 30 days’ notice.
With that we have so many very important events coming up, so please make sure to make note of them.
May 3rd – 4th make sure to check for when your child is scheduled
Wednesday: Infant Center, Kindergarten, Beginners
Thursday: Toddlers, Intermediates, Pre-k
Calling all Moms!
Join us on Friday the 12th for Muffins with Mom!
Enjoy a muffin and some orange juice with your child from
7:30am to 9:30am
Teacher Appreciation Week! This is a time to shower your teachers with gratitude and gifts for all the hard work they do. We have assigned each day to have a special treat for them, so please follow along with us:
- Monday, May 15th– Bring school supplies
- Tuesday, May 16th– Lunch Potluck for ALL the teachers We are asking that the parents from Infant Center, Kindergarten and rooms 3, 4, 5 to please bring something.
- Wednesday, May 17th– Bring some flowers to brighten up their day
- Thursday, May, 18th– Breakfast Potluck for ALL the teachers We are asking that the parents from rooms 6, 7, 8, and 9 to please bring something.
- Friday, May 19th– Shower your teacher with a Gift Card to somewhere fun! Target, Starbucks, etc.
Please feel free to go above and beyond to do more for your teachers
Don’t forget school will be CLOSED Monday the 29th for Memorial Day, and on June 30th for Professional Development day.