Who knew February would bring such cold weather to us this year? We’re hoping that March brings on the sunshine and rainbows. Check out all of the fun things we have planned for everyone this month.
Friday, March 2nd is Read Across America Day and we’re excited to invite our families to be guest readers and join the children’s circle time. Parents, grandparents, Aunts and Uncles are welcome to come in and read a story during circle time to the class to help us promote the importance of literacy and how fun and exciting it can be. Sign-up sheets are on each classroom door. Please see the office with any questions.
Last month we tried something new and had a Kindness Week. During this week children, parents, and teachers filled out Kindness Grams for one another. The amount of kindness everyone shared was amazing. Thank you to everyone who added to our ‘Wall of Kindness’. Please take a minute to read some of the fantastic things everyone had to say.
Our monthly Family Pancake Breakfast is on Thursday, March 22nd from 730am to 9am. We will be serving homemade pancakes, turkey bacon, fruit, and milk. Make sure to bring your appetite!
- March 2nd: Read Across America Day – come in and read a story to your child’s class
- March 6th: Polka Dot Day — wear polka dots to school today
- March 7th: National Cereal Day — cereal for breakfast and cereal crafts
- March 9th: National Meatball Day — meatball sandwiches for lunch
- March 14th & 15th: School Picture Day — class dates to come
- March 15th: St. Patrick’s Day (observed) — class parties and wear green!
- March 22nd: Family Pancake Breakfast — 7:30-9:00 a.m
- March 24th: Annual Egg Hunt and Open House — come in for a fun event! More details to come
- March 28th: Super Hero Day — wear your favorite super hero attire
- March 30th: National Crayon Day — crayon activities in class